Please complete the following steps to suggest a source to be indexed by BASE.
- 1. Is the source already indexed?
Thousands of sources (e-journals, institutional repositories etc.) are indexed by BASE.
Firstly, please check if the source - or documents from the source - are already included in BASE.
If you have found documents from the source but have questions concerning the index status, contact us.
- 2. The source is not indexed yet?
You haven't found any documents from the source? There are some requirements for indexing a source by BASE:
- The source has to contain academic content.
- At least some documents from the source are available as open access (full texts free of charge, without registration).
- The metadata of the docments are provided via a valid OAI-PMH interface.
Validate the OAI interface of the source using our OAI-PMH validator OVAL. If error messages (not just warnings) occur, it might not be possible to index the source.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
- 3. Validation successful?
The OAI interface was successfully validated and the source is not indexed yet?
Now you may suggest the source to be indexed by BASE!